International Centre for Advocacy on Right to Health (ICARH) is a Non-Government Organization, committed to improving Human Rights and reducing the impact of sexually transmitted infections amongst vulnerable persons, and the Most at Risk Populations in Nigeria through research, education, training, advocacy, health care services and to advocate for human rights of sexual and gender minorities.
Job Type: Contract
We are looking for a Medical Doctor with outstanding medical knowledge and excellent counseling skills. Someone who is empathetic, has attentive listening skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with a genuine concern for patients, and a passion to be of service to people.
- Monitoring and caring for patients.
- Investigating, diagnosing, and treating the health conditions of patients.
- Prescribing and reviewing patients’ medication.
- Taking accurate notes; as a legal record and for other healthcare professionals to use.
- Working with other doctors, healthcare professionals, and management staff.
- Educating people about their health.
- Excellent deductive reasoning and decision-making skills.
- Superior patient/customer service, ethics, and bedside manners.
- Ability to prioritise, and work within deadlines
- Adequate knowledge of infection control and physiological knowledge.
- Good communication/presentation skills (both oral and written).
- Must be a team player, able to build and maintain effective relationships.
- Must be able to take responsibility and demonstrate a high level of integrity in dealing with all stakeholders.
- Health promotion and maintenance.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Must have sound administrative experience.
Minimum years of experience
Two (2) years.
- MBBS qualification
Application Closing Date
17th January 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Personal Statement and CVs to email: email@example.com