Peer Educators and Linkage Coordinators
International Centre for Advocacy on Right to Health (ICARH) is a Non-Government Organisation, committed to improving Human Rights and reduce the impact of sexually transmitted infections amongst vulnerable persons, and the Most at Risk Populations in Nigeria through research, education, training, advocacy, health care services and to advocate for human rights of sexual and gender minorities.
Job Title: Peer Educators and Linkage Coordinators
Job Type: Contract
- Mobilisation of peers for community outreaches.
- Coordinate community outreaches in their Local Government Areas.
- Filling of appropriate on-field Data tools.
- Ensure 100% linkages and retention of Clients to care.
- Other duties as assigned by the program officer and Head of Programs
Qualifications and Competencies
- Must possess at least an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Certificate.
- Must reside in Abuja.
- Ability to connect with others and forge strong relationships.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Basic knowledge of Health issues facing the MSM community in Abuja.
- Ability to conduct HIV Testing services.
- Basic computer skills.
Application Closing Date
5th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a letter of application and an updated their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The job title should be used as the subject of the email.